Ten Bridge Communications has created a new kind of agency, and we support a growing number of biotech companies who rely on us to deliver strategic and tactical support that reflects a deep understanding of the industry. Our services include corporate branding, strategy and positioning, media relations, social media, investor communications strategy, employee communications, community relations, and scientific communications. We work directly with C-level executives, and always strive to act as a seamless extension of our clients' teams, as invested as they are in furthering their success and mission.
Ten Bridge Communications is seeking a highly collaborative, energetic and confident professional, with 2+ years of agency experience, to join our team and work with professionals who are recognized leaders in the biotech communications space.
Must-haves for the position include an eagerness to immerse oneself in our industry, a desire to help build and nurture a culture of collaboration, excellence and growth, and an ability to think creatively at all times.
Key responsibilities of the Communications Associate position include:
- Support for multiple client accounts, working with senior account leaders to plan and implement the full range of client responsibilities
- Primary research and market analysis in support of client-level communications initiatives, new business pitches, and other needs
- Development of target media lists and media targeting strategies
- Timely monitoring, analysis and reporting of coverage from a variety of news outlets covering our clients and issues related to their business
- Strong writing ability and demonstrated aptitude in adapting writing style to fit a given audience or application (media, web, internal, etc.)
- The proven ability to understand technical subject matter, and convey its essence through written and verbal communications
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Administrative support for all aspects of firm business, including time tracking, billing and infrastructure/capacity building
- BS in Communications or related discipline
- 2+ years of agency experience
This position offers ample learning and growth opportunities, and the ability over time to assume increasing levels of responsibility for writing and account management. Located in vibrant Central Square in Cambridge, convenient to the Red Line, commuter rail, a thriving restaurant scene, and many of our clients.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to