Ten Bridge Communications has created a new kind of agency, and we support a growing number of biotech companies who rely on us to deliver strategic and tactical support that reflects a deep understanding of the industry. Our services include corporate branding, strategy and positioning, media relations, social media, investor communications strategy, employee communications, community relations, and scientific communications. We work directly with C-level executives, and always strive to act as a seamless extension of our clients’ teams, as invested as they are in furthering their success and mission.
Ten Bridge Communications is looking for an Art Director for its active, fast-paced Creative studio. The ideal candidate will have both corporate and agency experience, strong organizational skills and knowledge of the creative process. This individual will participate in the development of brand, web, interactive, print, and communications solutions for the leading companies in biotech and healthcare.
Note: This role is a remote-friendly position, and can be based in any US location. Our HQ is located in Boston MA, some travel may be required.
The Art Director will be responsible for creative oversight:
- Ensures smooth, timely and accurate completion of assigned creative projects.
- Carries out the efficient visual execution of creative concepts, as outlined by Creative Director
- Prepares shoot reference material for photography sessions, video/broadcast, etc.
- Reviews project production factors by studying background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques
- Partners closely with account teams, designers, developers, leadership and client contacts
- Participates in and contributes to creative and account team meetings and ensure that all stakeholders are clear on outcomes, next steps and responsibilities
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts, story boards, and illustrations; responding to client commentary and requests
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes
- Enhances art department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience as an Art Director in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Excellent knowledge of, and ability to use, applicable computer applications, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and related products) and Microsoft Office
- Excellent visual/conceptual skills
- Strong digital background and ability to design across all mediums
- Strong photo shoot art direction skills
- Ability to present design thinking to clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent, demonstrated client service abilities
- Knowledge of media requirements and terminology
- Organized to a fault, detail-oriented, and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills, comfortable communicating in person, via phone, or email
- Ability to implement edits to client presentations, update client website content and social media posts
What’s it like working at Ten Bridge?
- A collaborative team that cares about our clients, our work, and about each other
- A diverse range of professional backgrounds, including journalism, patient advocacy, graphic design, marketing, video production, and health policy
Professional Development – Grow with Us Program
- Biotech industry mentorship programs and networking events
- Presentation, leadership, and management training
- Technical and creative skill development
- Comprehensive health insurance benefits, ThrivePass wellness benefit, contribution to a 401(k) retirement account, paid vacation, sick and personal time, cell phone reimbursement, and more