Mariya Michniewicz is a key member of the creative team, responsible for developing brand identities and websites that effectively communicate the client’s unique story, personality and values. She is actively involved in all aspects of the creative process – from initial research and ideation to final design and implementation.
Career and education
- Joined Ten Bridge in the beginning of 2021
- 16+ years of agency experience, specializing in brand identity development, visual storytelling and website design
- M.A. in Health Care Management from Medical University of Varna, Bulgaria and B.S. in Public Relations and Communications from Suffolk University.
- Creative thinking – able to generate innovative ideas and solve design challenges
- Adaptable – able to respond to changing client needs, industry trends, and willing to experiment with new techniques and technologies
- Keen eye for detail – committed to high quality standards and brand consistency
Roles outside the office
Mother of two active kids, dog walker, trail enthusiast
“My favorite nature spots on Cape Cod are the Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge and Nauset Outer Beach. For quick bites I go to Eat Cake 4 Breakfast Bakery, Brewster and Mac’s Chatham Fish & Lobster.”